Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Favorite Things

1. FOOD. I love food! In fact, I love anybody that has food to give me! I am extremely food motivated and have no trouble at all gobbling up my meals. Give me food and I'll be your best friend.

2. TOYS. I love toys! Especially the plush ones. They are so much fun to throw around, shake, and chew on. I also like squeeky toys. Those sounds are just so interesting! I can entertain myself all day with toys.

3. PLAYING. I love to play! My favorite playmates include my people and my doggy friends. I like to chase, wrestle, and play tug-o-war with both dogs and people.

4. CUDDLING. I love to cuddle! I enjoy curling up in my foster mom's lap and taking a nap. I really would like to lay by your side and be close to you. If you'll let me on the couch, that would be great, but I don't mind cuddling on the floor either.

5. BONES. I love to chew on bones! Any kind will do. It passes the time and they taste fantastic!

6. WALKS. I love to walk with my pack! When I first came to rescue, I was very scared on walks, but now I love them. I get to see so many interesting things and that helps to make me confident.

7. BELLY RUBS. Oh boy, oh boy, I love belly rubs! It feels so good. I would love to have my belly rubbed all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment