On Easter Sunday, I met these nice new people and I am told they will be my new family. They came over to our house to visit. I was very unsure at first and did a lot of barking and growling. But then I realized that these nice people had really yummy treats! I just ate and ate and ate! My foster mom told me that I was going to be a Connecticut dog now and that it would be a little scary at first, but I would come to love my new home. I was a a little confused when my foster mom put me up into their truck and kissed me goodbye. I'm not quite sure what goodbye means, but she looked sad. She told me we would both be okay and I was finally going home, to where I've always belonged.
I took a really LONG car ride with these new people. I only got sick once. They seem very nice. I also got to meet their two dogs, Prescott and Sedona. They are Irish Setters and look funny compared to me, but I think I like them. They are my new brother and sister.
I am told that this my "forever home"...that sure sounds nice.
Love always,
Phoenix
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment